The Law Office of Kay-Ann P. Waite, P.A.,help fathers and mothers establish paternity, as well as represent clients in the disestablishment of paternity.

An unmarried mother or a father may initiate a paternity action when they have a child in common and wish to firmly establish their own rights and those of your child. A paternity action may also be brought by the child’s guardian or the state if the mother is on public assistance.

An action for Paternity for children born out of wedlock is often established through DNA sampling. However, when two unmarried parents are certain of the father’s identity, they may file a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity that establishes both parents’ rights and obligations.

If you are looking for a family law lawyer in the Hunters Creek or Orlando to represent you in an action for paternity, please call us at (407) 413-9913 to schedule A FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your legal needs.