top of page

Let us Guide You in The Right Direction.

About the Firm

    The Law Office of Kay-Ann P. Waite, P.A., provides representation to individuals facing a variety of family law issues whether you are looking for a divorce lawyer to help with your divorce or for other family law matters like, custody (timesharing), visitation, child support, or to enforce a court-ordered support payment we can help!

    Our experienced divorce lawyer has helped many clients’ in the Central Florida area resolve simple to complex divorce cases. What makes us so unique is the fact that we are passionate and empathic to our clients hurts and struggles, and we try to see things from their perspective instead of judging or making assumptions. 

    We spend quality time listening to our clients’ goals and objective and develop a “legal game plan” to best tackle your family law issues. If you are looking for a family law attorney in the Orlando, Kissimmee area, or in other parts of Orange, Osceola, and Seminole County, we can help.  Our phone number is (407) 413-9913, we will be happy to schedule a FREE 15 MINUTES CONSULTATION with a family law attorney to discuss your legal needs.

Where You Need to Be

The Right Choice For Your Family 

         Going through a divorce, custody, relocation or paternity proceedings? We can help! Our family and divorce lawyer have experience dealing with family law cases that range from simple to complex matters. We would love to put our experience to work for your family.


         Our knowledgeable Family Law Attorney will provide the right guidance you need and answer any questions you have regarding your case. We represent clients in Orlando, Kissimmee, Seminole County and throughout Central Florida. Please call us to schedule a free consultation.


           Served with Divorce Papers 


       If you have been served with divorce paperwork and need to file a response immediately, time is of the essence. Please contact us right away. We will try to get you in for a same day appointment. Do not wait until the time expires before you file a response. You have a limited time to respond to the allegations your spouse made in the Petition. We can help put together the right legal game plan or a counter-petition to defend your position.


      Need Help Filling Out Divorce Papers


      We provide assistance in drafting settlement agreements in uncontested matters. We can represent one spouse in drafting and filing an agreement and provide other assistance in filling out divorce paperwork for simple uncontested matters. Call us today to schedule a free consultation. Our phone number is (407) 413-9913.

bottom of page